Wise Workin' (June 23rd)
Time & Location
About the Event
How do we support each other through difficult times?
We've been holed up in our homes for the last few weeks, which means we are living and working without our regular supports. Let's socially connect in a time when we are required to be physically separated.
In that spirit, I want to invite you to join me for Wise Workin'. A COMPLIMENTARY online virtual co-working gathering.
This is for people:
- Who want to work virtually alongside other amazing and brilliant minds
- Who want to take a couple of hours on the computer to focus on a couple of personal tasks (work, reading, paying bill, etc.)
- Who want to share a sacred and special time with a supportive community
We will connect using Zoom video conferencing and:
- I’ll start with a few minutes of calming to centre our thoughts
- We’ll have focused time where you’ll get to work on your own projects and tasks that need your attention
- Inspiration will be aplenty as you’ll be able to look up and see our community working beside you
- At the end of our virtual gathering, we'll celebrate what we’ve accomplished
This session is FREE – something I'm so pleased to be able to offer to facilitate connection and community during this time.
We’ll use Zoom for the session which means you'll be able to be on camera and see all the other people you'll be working alongside.
Please feel free to show up as you are – EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
- Wise Workin'$0$00$0