Kind Conversations: Moving Beyond Anxiety in a Covid World
Time & Location
About the Event
I want to invite you to join Dr. Vanessa Lindsay ND and Jasmine Charchun for Kind Conversations: Moving Beyond Anxiety in a Covid World . This is an interactive conversation around navigating life with a chronic illness in context of Covid-19.
Drawing on personal and clinical experience Dr. Vanessa and Jasmine will provide a framework and foundation for exploring individual and collective experiences managing anxiety in combination with chronic illness in the era of Covid-19.
This is for people:
- Who want to explore new learning opportunities to manage and overcome covid-related anxiety
- Who want to share a sacred and special time with a supportive online community
We will connect using Zoom video conferencing and:
- Dr. Vanessa Lindsay ND and Jasmine Charchun will facilitate an invigorating learning space
- Participates will leave with additional coping skills related to chronic illness and covid-related anxiety
- Inspiration will be aplenty as you learn along side other members of our community
We’ll use Zoom for the session which means you'll be able to be on camera and see all the other people in this supportive community.
Please feel free to show up as you are – YOU ARE WELCOME
- Kind Conversations$11$110$0